Looking for something new to read? Here’s a list of some of my favourite African reads, in no particular order.
- Purple Hibiscus by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
- Born a Crime by Trevor Noah
- Homegoing by Yaa Gyasi
- The Hidden Star by K. Sello Duiker
- One Day I Will Write About This Place by Binyavanga Wainaina
- Such a Lonely, Lovely Road by Kagiso Lesego Molope
- PET by Akwaeke Emezi
- So Long a Letter by Mariama Bâ
- New Daughters of Africa edited by Margaret Busby
- Stay With Me by Ayobami Adebayo
Is there something you want me to read? Do you have a suggestion for how I can improve your experience on this blog? Or maybe a little bit of both. Please leave your comments in the form below. I’ll read and review some recommendations on the blog.
Thank you for taking the time! Your opinions are valued. 🙂